ENHANCE targets constructive objectives which are crucial for the development and the modernization of both Tunisian and Moroccan industry.
The overall objective of ENHANCE is to contribute to strengthening the skills and training expertise of both Tunisian and Moroccan universities in the three targeted topics for inciting and assisting the PC transition to industry 4.0 era.
Indeed, regarding the current performance of the PC industry, it seems to be considerably inefficient compared to those of EU countries.For that, there is a real need of alternative tools to develop new industrial process which will help Tunisian and Moroccan transition to the new industry 4.0 era.
In addition, this project will be a great opportunity to build interesting and constructive collaboration between EU and both Tunisian and Moroccan universities in order to share our knowledge and mutual expertise.
Specific objectives are also important for the achievement of ENHANCE. The fixed specific objectives in this context are:
- Analyse the gap between acquired skills in HEIs and the required MPQ4.0 skills by industry of the future.
- Develop a learning framework addressing MPQ4.0 skills (denoted LF-MPQ4.0).
- Building partner HE staffs according to the LF-MPQ4.0 and using Train the Trainer Approach.
- Develop innovative teaching materials using learner-centred learning methodology. These materials will include 5 courses and 3 case studies that will be produced for the three bachelor programs in industrial engineering of partner universities. Materials will be in English and French.
- Create a Lifelong e-learning (LeL) platform for practitioners.
- Create 2 Digital Innovation Hubs (DIH) in each PC.
- Define a quality assurance plan for the learning programs based on quality audits to ensure the sustainability.
- Develop a successful exploitation and dissemination strategy.